Friday, November 26, 2010

Sorry . . .

We had a power outage for 22 hours and then the computers didn't work for getting online for two days.  I am back home in Vancouver now and will start blogging again Saturday.  We had three snowfalls in Port Orchard which accumulated about three inches of snow but it was dry snow and partially melted or blew away in the storms we had. Not good for building snowmen. . . sigh   Lots of downed trees and many people were without electricity even when ours was restored.  Anyway, I survived and am back home and you will see me blogging again soon.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you survived :-) We had snow for some day a month ago, but now it is only cold and clear. BTW, according to my calculator, minus 9 degrees Celsius is about minus 16 degrees the American way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least , you're safe and back home! It's a good news! I'm impatient to see you blogging again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any snow in Vancouver yet? My six year old grandson in Spokane predicts a lot of snow this year. Hard to argue with a six year old who wants to go skiing. Since I'm visiting the kids in Arizona, I don't know what remains on the ground at home. I know there was snow earlier in the week, because I got many phone calls about whether there would be class at church. It took me a couple of calls before I realized why they were asking.

    ReplyDelete