Saturday, November 6, 2010

It's Autumn in Vancouver!

As I walked down the street today, the skies were gray and not very conducive for trying out my new camera. . . BUT I liked the contrast of the bare limbs and the fall colors on our street.  It's definitely well into Autumn in Vancouver! Can Winter (and snow) be far behind?

Yes, I am back to blogging with a new camera.  I have a Nikon (Coolpix) and am just learning how to use it.  I sure have missed blogging here.  Hope all my old friends will visit me here again.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Paulie, I'm here to welcome you back to Blogland! Glad you got a new camera and will be sharing once again. Keep wishing for snow my friend - I don't have to wish anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you don't have to answer my e-mail, as you've responded to the question here already. As I said, way cool! I am so happy that you got another camera, as I know how I would feel if I didn't have one.

    And yes, fall is definitely here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know Vancouver well. It will soon figure in one of my novels. (Came here from Katney's blog)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations with the new camera! You seem to know your way around it already :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you're back, Paulie. Have fun playing with your new toy (I know you will)! ;-)

    ReplyDelete